- Good music
- Good coffee
- Getting shit done
I feel like a bad person for not donating blood in several months. Have an appointment to give some tomorrow. I was on a regular schedule and got off it. Bah, at least I’m donating, right?
15 feet is a big deal let me tell you
- Helpless Soul: You took away my favorite printer!!!! WHERE WILL I PRINT NOW?!?!?!
- Me: Uuuuh, it is literally 14 years old. There is a brand new high speed printer/copier 15 feet that way.
- Helpless Soul: Well why did you take it away!??!?
- Me: Did you miss the part where I said it was 14 years old? It's older than your kids. Seriously. I have to clean the thing every week and it's not worth it.
- Helpless Soul: BUT IT'S MY FAVORITE PRINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Me: Well now you can have a new favorite!
- Helpless Soul: *blank stare*
- Me: Do you need a few minutes to say goodbye to it?
- Helpless Soul: Nooooo.
- Me: Are you sure?
- Helpless Soul: I'll just miss it!
- Me: But it printed like crap all the time, it printed maybe 6 pages a minute max, always leaked toner over every page and every 20 pages something would shake loose and paper would get balled up inside. What is there to miss?
- Helpless Soul: It's RIGHT across from my desk.
- Me: True, but the new one is 15 feet from yours and prints 55 pages a minute and is awesome.
- Helpless Soul: ........
- Me: Ok, I'm leaving now.